Why Provide Access?
How to Provide Access?
These additional Accessibility Tip Sheets are from The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (produced collaboratively with members of the Leadership Exchange in Arts and Disability (LEAD) network)
Any information you'd like to see included?
Email Shannon Planchon, Assistant Director/Accessibility Coordinator, Oregon Arts Commission - firstname.lastname@example.org
This toolkit was compiled by Cindy Brown, Arts Access consultant, with assistance from Shannon Planchon and the Oregon Arts Access Advisory Committee:
- Susan Anderson, Arts Patron, Portland
- Elizabeth Arledge, Director, Communications & Development, Disability Rights Oregon, Portland
- Helen Daltoso, Grants Program Officer, Regional Arts & Culture Council, Portland
- Debbie McKnight, Performing Artist, PHAME Board Member, Beaverton
- Dr. Beth Omansky, Writer, Arts Patron - Portland
- Eugene Organ, President of Board of Directors, Lane Independent Living Alliance; Coordinator, ADA Info Oregon, Arts Patron, Eugene
- Alyson Osborn, Performing Artist, Audio Describer, Portland
- Ron Paul, Oregon Arts Commission, Portland
- Catherine Rickbone, Executive Director, Oregon Coast Council for the Arts, Newport
- Carole Zoom, Artist, Community Organizer, Portland
A Note: In the interest of providing as much information as possible, other websites have been included in this toolbox as links. These sites were chosen for content only, and may or may not be completely accessible. For information about website accessibility, please see “How to Provide Access to Websites.”