**Update 6/15/2020: Due to issues with our online application system, you will need to us use a PDF form to submit your FY21 Arts Learning project budget. Once you have entered the information and saved the form, email it to: Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can still use Salesforce to complete your narrative application by clicking on the small pencil-shaped “edit” button to the right of each response field. Once you enter/edit information in a field, click save at the bottom of the screen. There is no “submit” function, so once you have completed your application narrative, email email@example.com to confirm submission.**
The purpose of Arts Learning grants is to support high-quality projects that:
- Provide a responsive opportunity for learning in and through the arts to benefit K-12 students;
- Foster exchange of knowledge between artists and educators; and
- Impact the achievement, skills and/or attitudes of learners.
Arts Learning Grants are $10,000.
Arts Learning grant applications are reviewed by a panel of professionals with experience in educational arts programming, education and youth services work. Applications are scored based on three categories:
- Project Quality and Artistic Excellence
- Artistic Merit: Project Suport
- Artistic Merit: Project Impact