The purpose of Arts Learning grants is to support high-quality projects that:
- Provide a responsive opportunity for learning in and through the arts to benefit K-12 students;
- Foster exchange of knowledge between artists and educators; and
- Impact the achievement, skills and/or attitudes of learners.
Arts Learning Grants are $10,000.
Arts Learning grant applications are reviewed by a panel of professionals with experience in educational arts programming, education and youth services work. Applications are scored based on three categories:
- Project Quality and Artistic Excellence
- Artistic Merit: Project Suport
- Artistic Merit: Project Impact